Publications about domestic vessels, operations and seafarers
Read our latest news
Keep up-to-date by reading our latest Working Boats newsletter, Maritime Safety Awareness bulletin or another Australian Maritime Safety Authority (AMSA) publication listed below.
Working Boats Newsletter
The Working Boats newsletter is a quarterly publication and is dedicated to telling industry and seafarers about the latest news and developments in the National System for domestic commercial vessel safety.
If you would like to receive this newsletter and other AMSA updates please register your contact details.
- Issue 1: October 2013
- Issue 2: March 2014
- Issue 3: July 2014
- Issue 4: December 2014
- Issue 5: April 2015
- Issue 6: August 2015
- Issue 7: November 2015
- Issue 8: March 2016
- Issue 9: June 2016
Domestic Vessel e-News
- January 2016
- February 2016
- March 2016
- April 2016
- May 2016
- June 2016
- July 2016 – Special Edition
- August 2016
- September 2016
- October 2016
- November 2016
- December 2016
Maritime Safety Awareness Bulletin
The Maritime Safety Awareness bulletin is published twice a year and looks at trends in maritime incidents with an aim to raise safety awareness in the industry.
- Issue 1: Working at Heights
- Issue 2: Thinking – mooring safety
- Issue 3: Electrical safety - an evaluation of electrical hazards
- Issue 4: Working over the side
- Fees for Service CRIS - 1 September 2016
- AMSA Annual Regulatory Plan
- Regulatory Plan 2012
- National System for Domestic Commercial Vessel Safety - Streamlining Concepts
- The streamlining concepts at a glance
Complete our communication survey
Do we keep you in the loop? At AMSA we are always looking for ways to improve how we communicate with industry. Complete our communication survey.